We sincerely thank Prof. Dr. Jan Riemer from the Institute of Biochemistry at the University of Cologne for visiting our RTG on February 14, 2023. His great talk on redox processes in mitochondrial biogenesis and function was well received. Our PhD students additionally highly appreciated the discussion with Jan during the informal pre-talk meeting.
- Application Training for Academics
- Study: Group of enzymes helps to reduce stress in chloroplasts
- First seminar in 2024 provided insights into personal career paths of former PhD students
- Great start into the New Year: 2nd joint paper published!
- The RTG 2737 wishes everyone happy holidays and all the best for 2024!