On February 27 and 28, 2023, we had the pleasure of hosting Prof. Dr. Sean Sweeney from the Department of Biology (Neuroscience) at the University of York in Heslington, York (UK) as a visiting guest scientist in our RTG. We sincerely thank him for his interesting lecture on the “Functional linking of constitutive and responsive defences to oxidative stress in neurons” and for the inspiring round table discussion with our PhD students.
- Application Training for Academics
- Study: Group of enzymes helps to reduce stress in chloroplasts
- First seminar in 2024 provided insights into personal career paths of former PhD students
- Great start into the New Year: 2nd joint paper published!
- The RTG 2737 wishes everyone happy holidays and all the best for 2024!