Joachim is senior researcher at the Institute of Biophysics in Genoa, which is part of the National Research Council (CNR), a major public research institution in Italy. He is interested in membrane biology in plants and animals, specifically in the functional characteristics of membrane transport proteins, structure-function relationships and their impact on cellular physiology. His current visit of our RTG in the lab of Ekkehard Neuhaus will stimulate scientific exchange on ongoing projects related to vacuolar transporters implicated in plant stress responses. We are looking forward to a successful collaboration during the upcoming six months.
- Application Training for Academics
- Study: Group of enzymes helps to reduce stress in chloroplasts
- First seminar in 2024 provided insights into personal career paths of former PhD students
- Great start into the New Year: 2nd joint paper published!
- The RTG 2737 wishes everyone happy holidays and all the best for 2024!