We are pleased to welcome Melike Aksu as our new associated doctoral student in STRESSistance. Melike will work on her PhD project in the group of Ekkehars Neuhaus/Plant Physiology. Within her project, she will characterize the molecular mechanism for fructose signaling and homeostasis in Arabidopsis thaliana and Beta vulgaris. We wish lots of success for the project and look forward to a successful collaboration.
- Application Training for Academics
- Study: Group of enzymes helps to reduce stress in chloroplasts
- First seminar in 2024 provided insights into personal career paths of former PhD students
- Great start into the New Year: 2nd joint paper published!
- The RTG 2737 wishes everyone happy holidays and all the best for 2024!