Today we say farewell to our visiting scientist Hilario Ruelas Ramírez from the Institute of Cellular Physiology at the National Autonomous University of Mexico. Hilario has spent the past two months (October and November 2023) in the Cell Biology lab of our spokesperson Hannes Herrmann investigating the role of Slm35 (Stress and Longevity-related Mitochondrial Factor) in mitophagy. We wish Hilario a safe journey home and continued success for his scientific and private future.
- Application Training for Academics
- Study: Group of enzymes helps to reduce stress in chloroplasts
- First seminar in 2024 provided insights into personal career paths of former PhD students
- Great start into the New Year: 2nd joint paper published!
- The RTG 2737 wishes everyone happy holidays and all the best for 2024!