On December 11, 2023 our RTG had the plesaure to host Jun.-Prof. Kathrin Ulrich from the Institute for Biochemistry at the University of Cologne. After several appointments with some of our PIs during the afternoon and prior to her great talk about “Molecular mechanisms of a stress-sensing chaperone”, she shared very interesting insights into her research work and personal career path during a casual and lively pre-talk-meeting with our PhD students. We thank Kathrin for the inspiring visit and wish continued success in her private and professional life.
- Application Training for Academics
- Study: Group of enzymes helps to reduce stress in chloroplasts
- First seminar in 2024 provided insights into personal career paths of former PhD students
- Great start into the New Year: 2nd joint paper published!
- The RTG 2737 wishes everyone happy holidays and all the best for 2024!