Last Tuesday, June 26, 2023 we were pleased to welcome Prof. Marc Nowaczyk from the University of Rostock as guest speaker in our RTG. Through his very clear talk entitled “Structure, function and application of photosynthetic membrane protein complexes” , we received intereseting insights into his research. Furthermore, the pre-talk meeting with the guest and our PhD students provided valuable hints regarding the career plans of our trainees. Many thanks for visiting us!
- Application Training for Academics
- Study: Group of enzymes helps to reduce stress in chloroplasts
- First seminar in 2024 provided insights into personal career paths of former PhD students
- Great start into the New Year: 2nd joint paper published!
- The RTG 2737 wishes everyone happy holidays and all the best for 2024!