We are excited to launch our Research Training Group RTG 2737 on January 1, 2022. Just in time for the start date, most of the doctoral positions funded by the DFG are already filled. Together with a group of associated PhD students from the participating research groups at the faculties of Biology and Chemistry at TU Kaiserslautern, they now form the first STRESSistance cohort of doctoral candidates. We are particularly pleased that we have been able to attract highly qualified and motivated candidates to work in our research area, not only in Germany but also internationally (India, Paraguay, Nigeria and Kyrgyzstan), and we are now looking forward to successful collaboration in this international team. From the research work within STRESSistance, we hope to gain a fundamental understanding of stress resistance at the molecular level and that our findings could, for example, contribute to keeping humans and animals healthy longer in old age.
- Application Training for Academics
- Study: Group of enzymes helps to reduce stress in chloroplasts
- First seminar in 2024 provided insights into personal career paths of former PhD students
- Great start into the New Year: 2nd joint paper published!
- The RTG 2737 wishes everyone happy holidays and all the best for 2024!