Within our RTG seminar series we yesterday had an interesting talk about the start-up office (“Gründungsbüro”) at RPTU Kaiserslautern-Landau and Kaiserslautern University of Applied Sciences entitled “Introduction to the Gründungsbüro (start-up office), IDEENWALD and EXIST”. Our guest speaker, Katharina Neitzel from the start-up office, showed up funding opportunities for PhD students in case of interest in becoming self-employed with a good idea, which could also be a career option for the time after the doctorate. The start-up office offers a series of information and networking events, more information on the offers can be found here: https://gruendungsbuero.info/. Thank you very much, Ms. Neitzel, that was really very interesting.
- Application Training for Academics
- Study: Group of enzymes helps to reduce stress in chloroplasts
- First seminar in 2024 provided insights into personal career paths of former PhD students
- Great start into the New Year: 2nd joint paper published!
- The RTG 2737 wishes everyone happy holidays and all the best for 2024!