On November 14 and 15, 2023 our doctoral students had the opportunity to participate in the statistics workshop “Introduction into Statistics and Statistical thinking” offered by Dr. Peter Paul Heym/Sum of Squares (https://sumofsquares.de/). The aim of the workshop was to make it easier for them to work with scientific data and to make them more confident in dealing with their data. Our PhD students enjoyed the workshop, they especially rated the included playful exercises (like for the chi-sqared-test), which supported the learning effect very well. (Foto by Peter Paul Heym)
- Application Training for Academics
- Study: Group of enzymes helps to reduce stress in chloroplasts
- First seminar in 2024 provided insights into personal career paths of former PhD students
- Great start into the New Year: 2nd joint paper published!
- The RTG 2737 wishes everyone happy holidays and all the best for 2024!